Friday, September 26, 2008

Crap, woke up late!

I was so freaking tired last nite that I totally forgot to set BOTH my alarms. Lucky for me, Boss and Nicholas had an early appointment that didn't involve me. Dierdrey's sms in the morning saved my ass and a few mins later, Huiyi sms me. If not for them, I would still be in bed!

Yesterday was bad day for me. Had a problem with a vsl and I didn't know whether I dealt with it correctly. And then when it came to dinner, sigh .... I just felt my boss did not make things clear when inviting us for dinner and I did not want to be thick skinned and invite myself. So I just made a move .... and it was only when I leaving that he said "u r not joining us?" WTF ... NO! Its too late!

Anyway, I was grumpy, going out with them would have made it even worse.


Azamar and Ocean Energy Bunkering.



I am in the office now ... haha ... yes ... but nothing to do now. And I have been neglecting my blogs. So I transferred all the pics I needed to my thumb drive and decided I would update at work if I had the time .. which, as u can tell, I do.

Next week, Boss and Nicholas would be heading to Thailand and Boss would be back 1 day early as he would head to Korea for some golf thing. That leaves me to entertain Nick for 1 day .... HMM ....

Going to catch up on sleep this weekend and watch F1 on TV :'(