Monday, September 29, 2008

New Chairs!

Boss is in Thailand with Nicholas and they won't be back till wed. After which, Boss will be headed to Korea for a golf game (sigh, life of the rich) and we will have to entertain Nicholas until he leaves on 3rd Oct.

Anyway, check out what came for the new office!


Our old chair.




The new one that arrived on Mon.



At first we were going to get the chairs from IKEA but when we went there last week, they were sold out of the ones we wanted. So, these chairs were ordered by my cousin, Lin Wei.

The new chairs are pretty comfy and I like that it has a tall back. The wheels are a little stiff but I think that is just because its new. No worries, there is not much moving around on the chair needed :)

On Tues, I had to set up appointments for Nicholas and I would be going with him to meet the suppliers. I tried to set them up by location by unfortunately because it was pretty last min, I ended up just squeezing ppl in when there is a slot available. GREAT, its going to be a lot of running back and forth ...... Thank god I have Wed to rest :)