Saturday, September 20, 2008

It has been a busy tiring week for me. It was only on Fri that I realised why .. it was because it was actually a 6 days week for me when u take into account we had to move office on Sun.

The first week at the new office was ok. But the thing that really bugs me is that for some reason, every morning when we step into the office, our eyes would hurt. I don't know where the fumes are coming from but I am sick of tearing every morning when I go it. It would last for about 1/2 - 1 hr b4 it becomes bearable.

On Monday, my cousin treated us to lunch at a pretty nice vegetarian restaurant over in Chinatown. It was a celebration of our new office. I ate so much I thought I would burst! But food was good :)

I met up with an old Coach colleague on Tues. She had informed me last week that she has finally left LV and is giving up on retail forever. I congratulated her on that :) I, myself, would never go back to retail ... I enjoy life on the other side of the counter.

We went to Hog's Breath at Vivo for dinner and also bitched over a pitcher of beer. It was much needed, especially for her. She is going to take things slow for the moment and maybe in a few mths head back into the job mkt.

On Wed, it was a meet up with Rydwan, Kerine and KL. I have not seen Ryd in ages, prob not since I first came back. We decided to meet at Sushi Tei at Raffles City .... Kerine was the happiest as it was very close to her work place. We chatted over dinner and I did my usual of telling them what a Bunker Trader really is. Ryd seemed really interested ....

It was nice reminiscing over the days in SI, even though there are alot of things I cannot remember. After dinner, it was more talk over at Starbucks. No, we did not stop by the Coach store .... why go?

Thur was a long work day ... I did not leave the office till after 8pm as I was busy trying to close a deal :( And work did not end then. I came back home only to receive a call from Jordan asking me about a vessel. Crap, there was some screw up. Thank god after making a few calls, the supplier was able to fixed it and my ass was saved. I could not imagine what would have happened if things were different .....

Fri was slow ..... no enquiries so it was just some paperwork to do. After work, I stopped by my sis's work to join her for dinner and then waited for her to get off work....

That's it ... that was my week ....