Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Walking Work Week ;)


Our new signs. Red and green ... XMAS colors!



I have been going out with visits of suppliers with Boss and Nicholas. OMG, those two gentlemen walk super fast! Me, with my short legs and heels have a hard time keeping up with them. They would be in front and I would be behind trying to catch up.

And when it comes to meeting the suppliers ... sigh, I would just sit there as Boss and Nicholas talk to them. It is nice to actually meet the ppl I have been communication via Yahoo! and sms for the past 2 mths but other than that, its just sitting there, trying to act interested in things I am hearing again and again. And the worse part is they would talk like I'm not even there :(

I guess I can't really complain as I have heard from my boss that it is very tough to be a trader for OE, all of the ppl Nicholas hires have some experience ... things at Azamar is nothing compared to OE. Sigh ... great, it sure makes me feel better!


A long overdue pic of Dierdrey's desk :)