Sunday, September 14, 2008

Moving!

Had to meet at 8.30am this morning as it was moving day. We met first for breakfast at McDonald's b4 heading up to our old office and waiting for the movers to arrive.


One last good bye to our home at HarbourFront.




Getting the fishes ready for the move.




Here come the movers. They were pretty quick in getting everything packed.



We left Jordan at the old office while Boss, Deirdrey and I headed to the new office with the fishes.


Our empty office with partition put up.




That little area with the desk will be my cousin's office.




Our stuff finally arrived! Now the hard part is to get everything to where it belongs.



It was alot and alot of unpacking. I had the least amt of things so it was pretty easy for me. I think Boss had the most, followed by Deirdrey then Jordan.

Are u ready to see what our new office looks like? Here u go!


This is the entrance.




Our little area for our water and fridge.




My boss' desk. Check out his collection of alcohol which I have been told to stay away from ... haha.




The small seating area within my boss' partitioned corner. Yes, that is wine u see ... we had a small celebration after most of the unpacking was done.




An empty desk for any future employee ... this was taken while still unpacking. Its alot neater now.




My cousin's desk and area.




Jordan's desk.



CRAP .... NO DEIRDREY'S DESK!!!


This is my desk. Closest to the door, farthest from the toilet.




Haha, check out the bottle of XO that my boss said I could have ... perfect decoration for an alcoholic.




Teh, aka Boss, Me, Deirdrey and Jordan.



It was a long day. We finally left the office at about 6+pm, just as it started to rain. Thank god my cousin was there to give Deirdrey and I a ride home. I am so not looking forward to travelling to and from work. Luckily my boss has offered to pick us up from the MRT tomorrow morning AND he said he will be late! Hahaha...