Monday, September 22, 2008

Dinner with OE's boss.

Nicholas, the boss of OE is in town to set up Ocean Energy Bunkering Pte Ltd with my boss. He would be here for about 2 weeks to visit suppliers and also to make a short trip to Thailand and meet suppliers over there.

Supposedly he and my boss have known each other for a long time. My boss even knows his mom who was the one who started Ocean Energy. The new company they are setting up is the main reason I was hired.

On Mon nite, we brought Nicholas out for dinner. We went to this cool Indian restaurant at Boat Quay, but it was super expensive! The bill for the 3 of us came up to almost $180. I ate till I was so full .... but I made sure I left room for beer later on ;)


My boss and Nicholas. Haha, he looks so uncomfy here with Nick's arm on his shoulder. I have also realized that my boss likes to stand with his hands placed like that.




We went to Brewerkz for beer.




Group pic!



I was so tired after that glass of beer ... it was a great nitecap for me. Luckily we called it an early nite as Nicholas was tired too because of jetlag.