Friday, September 12, 2008

Lunch @ Chinatown

We travel out of the HarborFront/Vivo area at least once a week. One of the places we frequent is this vegetarian coffee shop in Chinatown. Umm, in case I didn't tell u, Deirdrey, my colleague is a vegetarian.


This is the coffee shop, its a short walk from Chinatown MRT.



Deirdrey was the one who first brought me and the food there is really yummy and cheap! A rice with 2 veggies and 1 "meat", what I usually get, is only S$2.20. We would also usually get some "kong bak bao" (pork buns) for our tea break. There are also a wide array of dishes that are made to order.

Anyway, I have fallen in love with this place ... haha, ok, too drama, but seriously this place is not bad. And u can't tell that the meat u r eating is not meat.

Fri was our last trip to Chinatown from our old office. I wonder when we will get to go back there again. Its going to be a hassle in the future as the MRT is not within our doorstep. Boss did mention we could drive in the CBD earlier so as to escape the ERP charges. We'll see how that goes.

Hmm, if I bring my sis there I might be able to take more pics. Wonder if she is keen ... haha.