Wednesday, August 13, 2008

17hrs up and counting.

It has been a long day but I have promised that I would update my blog so here I am at 1.10am still awake. I'm definitely going to be dead tomorrow.

Anyway, I went in to work this morning and found my boss cleaning the fish tank. Apparently one of the fishes was sick.


Poor Juliet (Dierdrey named her). She is barely surviving here.




"Where is our friend? We miss her!"



We went to check on her throughout the day, hoping she would get better. However, she was not getting better, so at the end of the day, Boss (Haha, kinda weird just calling him boss) put her out of her misery :( It was a sad day for us ....

Work is fine so far but I've realized that I have yet to learn a lot of things and that sometimes I have to be braver, more thick skinned and not afraid to take the plunge. What's the worst that could happen? I lose a few thousand USD for my boss, no pressure whatsoever. I think of it as his personal $, not the company's ..... but it IS his $. Hard to explain.

After work, I met up with Huiyi and we made our way to Christine and TY's hse to visit Adela. KL joined us after he got done with work. Two more days and he will be FREE!


Sleeping .... OMG, she has grown so big!




Huiyi with her.




I was really tired at this point, my eye makeup was irritating my eyes and I was tearing constantly. But it was all worth it to be able to see her and carry her.




Adela and her godfather.




Still sleeping :)



We looked at more pics of Adela while there while sipping wine and munching on peanuts. Chatted till about 11pm b4 heading home. By the time I got home it was close to 12 midnight. I'm falling asleep on my comp .... good nite, see u all tomorrow!