Friday, August 22, 2008

Dinner with Huiyi and Evon.

Met up with Evon and Huiyi on Fri, the rest of the group are not in the country :( Even KL is in KL. We went to PS's Ajisin which they made me pick as I was the last one to arrive.


Huiyi's Seafood Ramen.




Evon and I had the Volcano Ramen ... spicy and yummy!




Silverfish.




This is their new Whitefish. This was delicious too.




California Roll.



We chatted over dinner where I caught them up with my new job and Evon was telling how FREE she was ... haha. After dinner, we went to TCC for drinks.


Oh my! My latte came with 2 little cookies :)




Evon's Red Bean blended drink.




Their new Green Tea with Red Bean.




She had to walk by just as we were talking a pic!




Evon and Huiyi.




Cropped the pic as u could see my rolls! NOOOOO!!!!!!!



My sis joined us after work but we didn't stay for long. Evon had to deliver a box of cake mix to her friend. Nice relaxing nite out .....

P.S. Thanks to Evon for the pics ;)