Thursday, August 28, 2008

Out with the old, in with the new.

I have not had a calculator since I started work. There has been a calculator sitting on my desk that does not work. Seriously, I think it is at its final stage of Alzheimer's. Its just too old, the buttons are sticky and the answers are wrong. They just never got ard throwing it away and I did not want to do it as it was not mine to begin with.



Check out this antique!



Deirdrey did promise to get me one but we just never got ard to it. I have been borrowing Deirdrey and Jordan's calculators when I needed it or resorting to using the one in Windows.

Today, boss was at my desk showing us the new layout for the office when he needed a ruler ... guess what? I don't have that either! I then complained about me not having a calculator either, and saying that that POS can be thrown away.

Haha, it was then that Boss finally told Deirdrey to pls bring me go shop for stationery :) He said I sounded like I have been tortured since I've started work because I wasn't given my own calculator .... haha.

Anyway, off we went, later that morning, to do some shopping and look what I finally got!



My own calculator!! And I swear I did not choose it because of the pink and blue buttons. It only occurred to me what they remind me of, later in the afternoon.



Yes, I got a ruler too, thanks to Dierdrey who had a spare ;)