Sunday, August 10, 2008

Pedicure Treat from my Sis.

My sis said she would give me a treat when she got her first pay but instead of the treat being food, I opted for a pedicure :) Since I've started work and am wearing open toe shoes, a pedicure is pretty impt.

We had an appointment at 3pm at Flawless at Serangoon Gardens. We got there at 3pm but we did not get started until closer to 4 because we wanted to be able to get our nails done at the same time. The place is pretty new and looks pretty atas. Service was also not bad. Would definitely consider going back there again.

After our pedicure, I treated my sis to dinner at Aston's.


Cream of Mushroom.




Fries ... I wish the fries were fatter.




My sis's Pork Chop.




My Black Pepper Chicken. I love the potato salad, the chicken was great too.



After we got done with dinner, we went to McDonald's to hang out while waiting for Evon, Ben, Huiyi and KL to show up. We were meeting at 9pm for drinks b4 Ben leaves again for Beijing. We wanted to meet the nite b4 but we could not convince Huiyi to come out at 1am ... haha.

The gang showed up at 9pm with a special guest! Snowball! Haha, it was Ben's little dog and he was a cutie! We went to dog friendly cafe and Snowball was a good little dog and he just sat there while we were chatting. Group pic is with Evon but she is not online :(