Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Shopping at IKEA

I have been sharing a trashcan with Jordan since I started work and when my boss said we were going to IKEA, I knew I'll be finally getting my own. And the most exciting part was I had just gone to IKEA on Sun and knew they had RED trashcans :)

We had lunch at IKEA and it was the first time I've tried their meat balls and chicken wings. They were both really yummy. I wish I could have eaten more but I have been eating way too much since I started work. I really need to start controlling, esp when Dierdrey just started her diet and ate about 1/4 of her food. Unfortunately I get hungry at work and I cannot not eat .... my stomach starts growling when it is close to lunchtime ... I think its cos the office is so god damn cold.

After lunch, we walked around IKEA testing out chair and that was when I found out that my office desk is from IKEA. We finally located my trashcan and we also got some candles that Boss said we could.


Check out my RED trashcan ... I love it!




My vanilla scented candle, Deirdrey's apple scented.



I have already started to burn mine, mainly cos I need to warm my frozen fingers! I think we will be making more trips to IKEA when we move to the new office ... can't wait :)