Friday, August 29, 2008

Its the 7th mth ...

Wow, it has been 4 weeks since I first started work. Time sure passed by real quick. Anyway, today at work, we once again burned joss sticks, paper $ and stuff as offerings for those below. Its the Chinese 7th mth, also known as the Hungry Ghost Festival. Don't ask me to explain more because I myself am pretty clueless about it.

All I know is, its an opportunity for me to play with fire! Yes, Serena has an arsonist gene in her.


This is at HarborFront, our soon to be old office. That's my boss .... I secretly took it.




The paper that we burned.



After we got done burning, we went for lunch and then headed to our new office where we did the same thing all over again.


This was the corner designated for burning ...




Deirdrey and I.



After burning so much stuff, all of us smelled like smoke when we went back to the office to work. Two more weeks b4 moving!