Monday, August 11, 2008

Office Pics!

Here are some pics of my new (soon to be old) office. We will be moving out of this place on 15th Sept, according to my boss.


My desk. Can u spot my Little Twin Stars stuff? Chapstick? Haha :)




I'm sitting right beside the fax machine.




Deirdrey's desk is at the right, in front of mine. Here is our little sitting corner, fish tank, water cooler and fridge.




My boss' desk. Check out all the Chinese statues and stuff. Jordan's desk is on the left, between me and boss.



Boss was out when I took these pics. They are not very clear as they were taken on my cell. As u can tell, the office is an open concept so most of the time when boss is ard, the office is really quiet except for the constant tapping of the keyboard. That's us 3 chatting on MSN ... haha. Once in awhile u will hear a choked cough/laughter sound coming from my end because of something funny said. I am the worst at controlling my laughter!

Hope I get to see the new office b4 we actually move in, more pics then ....