Tuesday, August 26, 2008

New Office

I finally got to see my new office today. Boss brought us, after lunch, to see the renovation done so far.


Windows! We don't have them in the current office.




That will be my boss' corner and he will putting a short partition to seperate him and us. Office is really small, this is about 3/4 of the office.




I should be sitting at that corner. That's my boss on the left, Jordan (looking like he is having doubts about the aircon) and Dierdrey :)




There is a toilet in the office. I'm glad it has a HUGE window.




I don't think we will be getting much privacy with the toilet being so close to everyone.



We will be moving in on 14th Sept and our first day would be the 15th. I will have to take a bus from HarborFront then ... GROAN ... that means leaving the hse at least 1/2hr earlier :(


Boss had to fill up his tank .... OMG, $100!!!



Will take pics after we move in!