Sunday, May 28, 2006

Dixie Chicks Rule!!!!


I just bought their new cd on Thurs and have been listening to it non stop since then. It is a really great album. They will be doing a north american tour starting in Detriot in July ..... guess who is going? MOI! :) I went to their concert a few years back and had a great time. It was b4 the whole Bush drama. I'm so glad they are touring again .... tics are unfortunately quite exp but it will be worth it.

However, one thing bugs me about them ..... I think that they are trying to make ppl buy multiple albums. I bought it at Best Buy as theirs included an exclusive bonus track. When I went home and was trying to find info on their concert, I found out that if u buy the album from Target, u get a code for the presale to their concert. Of course we could have waited a week later when tics open to the public but that would mean nose bleed seats like we did the last time. I called Liz (who had already bought her cd at Best Buy) and told her about it and she told her bro he has to buy the cd at Target. Well, he did and we did get our tics. Not too sure where they are but according to Liz they are at a pretty good location.

I just wonder how many ppl were in the same situation ..... u have to get together and decided who has to buy the album from which place. I won't be surprised if the Best Buy version gets copied so that fans can get the bonus track if they don't want to buy an extra album. But anyway, this was just a very minor irritation of mine ..... The album is still great and I wish it would get more air play. Looking forward to the concert! Go Chicks!