Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Happy Memorial Day

Monday was Memorial Day and a bunch of us were at Elyse's for a BBQ. A whole bunch of ppl were there, Elyse, her mom, her dad and Wade, a few of her dad's co-workers, Liz, Dan, Liz's parents, a few of Elyse's friends, Cody, Amanda and me. Everyone brought something and so there were lots of food and drinks. We even had frozen margaritas!

We had a great time even though the weather was a little on the hot side. Elyse's has a very shady backyard and we hung outside for a while, sitting and laying around. Towards the end of the afternoon, we even made a stop at an ice cream place for some frozen treats!

Elyse and Cody
---
Elyse the grill woman!
---
Yum .... burgers, hot dogs and brats!
---
I made the Spinach Dip! Elyse did those Lemon Bars and Peanut Butter Bars ... they were yummy! There was a lot more food that came later but I was too busy eating to take pictures :)
---
Elyse
---
It was so hot that even the squirrel needed to take a break :)
---
Just laying out ....
---
Lizzy!
---
Cody and Liz
---
Elyse's dogs, Hunter and Molly.
---
Molly
---
Elyse kissing Molly .... eewww!
---
We played Madagascar put put golf after .... One of the rounds was so frustrating that we were laughing our asses off trying to get that ball into the hole. I finished 4th out of 5. I sucked real bad but Liz was last! :)
---

After most of the ppl left, Amanda and I stayed behind to watch Madagascar. I have not seen it b4 ..... it was really funny :) By the time I left the Browns, it was past 11pm. I was there for more than 10hrs! Elyse's mom had long headed to bed. It was a real nice way to spend the holiday.