Monday, May 22, 2006

Getting to know my blog

I was bored, so I decided to make a few changes to my blog, some a little more obvious than others. There are some things that I want to do but unfortunately I am not that knowledgeable with HTML so I did what I could. There are prob some shortcuts but I think I did some stuff the hard way.

While exploring my blog, I finally realized why no one was leaving any comments ..... I had chose the "Moderate Comments" option and that was why no comments showed up. I had to approved all comments b4 any would show online .... DUH! But thanks god I had my chatter box, most of my friends have been leaving comments there. There were only 3 comments that were left via the link below. 2 were left by Tom and another by Nikki, sorry guys for not realizing my mistake! Anyway, I changed the comment option so now it should show immediately when someone leaves a comment :)