Tuesday, May 16, 2006

woohoo, today we made more plans towards our Vegas trip. The rooms and minivan are rented. The first 2 days will be staying at the Hilton LA, then we will move to New York New York Las Vegas and at the last night, we are staying at the very posh Bellagio.

So far, we have sent in for tics to the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, but we have yet to hear from them. I'm not too sure whether they film in the summer but I hope they do. Next, we are thinking of going to Universal Studios. Then we have the Grand Canyon. I am very excited about that as I have never been there b4 and I plan to take tons of pics ..... panoramic view! The last few days will be spend in Vegas ..... did I mention the COACH store?

There are going to be a few :) bars in Vegas which we will hit. There are also to be a nice area near the Hilton hotel that have restaurants and bars within walking distance. Amanda will be celebrating her 20th birthday there and I'm sure we will be doing something for her. She will still be too young to drink and gamble but supposedly she is going to borrow her friend's id who looks exactly like her. We will see if that works out ..... she is the baby of the group :)