Thursday, May 25, 2006

Mow Mow, Mow Your Lawn .....

I went over to Jeff and Yuchien's to mow their lawn today. I have been wanting to play with their riding lawn mower for the longest time and when Jeff asked me if I wanted to mow their lawn, I jumped at the opportunity. Plus, I didn't have anything else to do .....

That's me on the lawn mower ..... woo hoo!
---
Break for lunch ..... see that little green spots behind the mower? Those are pine trees that Jeff planted. Thank god he mowed around them b4 I started or I would have definately run them over :)
---
Before ..... the darker green patch is the uncut grass
---
After .....

It was really fun, kinda like driving around a toy car. When u are mowing, u have to go pretty slow so that u get the grass, but u are able to lift the blades, put it into high gear and ZOOM! Haha, u can bet I played with it after my job was done.

Later, Jeff played with his new US$400 power sprayer. He washed his truck, then Yuchien's and then mine! It was a trade off, I mowed his lawn, he washed my car, oh, and I got fed steak for lunch too. It took him awhile to figure out how to get soap to come out ..... but with help from Yuchien and I (we read the instructions) we finally got it working :)

My baby ... SERENA7

---

Shower time for the lawn mower.


When I got home, I realized that I got a pretty good tan from being out in the sun for that long. I have tan lines from the tank top I was wearing. I think I did a pretty good job .... wonder if I'll be back for round 2 .....