Sunday, May 28, 2006

I had to babysit Danielle kids last night and it was a blast .... they wore me out. We had a great time running around, playing jump rope and a few other games that Caylinn made up :) I tried to split my time between the two gals but Caylinn kept hogging me. When she finally passed out at 10.30pm, I was able to play with Bri. I know .... they should have been to bed by then but it was the weekend! :)

After Danielle came home, she asked me if I wanted a ride in Troy's mustang. My answer was an immediate YES! He has a '68 Blue Mustang which looks really great. He drove me around and we even went down the highway at 90 miles/hr (that's about 140km/h) I know .... it was nuts! I had a huge grin on my face and I was having the time of my life! He also step on the breaks, make the wheels spin like mad and then let go ... OMG! I got jerked back into my seat and we went flying down the road. It was so much fun. Unfortunately I did not have my camera to take a pic of the car but I will be back on thur to baby sit again so I would be able to take pics then :)

After babysitting, I made my way to Amir's as there was a party for Ferry. He will be leaving on Sun to go to China so that he could take care of his Grandpa. When I got there, I was already 2 hrs behind everyone else. I did not want to get too drunk as the last time I was there, I puked. The party was not as crazy as the last one but it was still great fun. The only person that puked was Ferry :) We ended up all hanging out in the living room and watching Harold and Kumar go find White Castle. It was hilarious! I finally made it home at about 3am .....

Here's are some pics from last night .....

Here's Clint?, Amanda, Helena, Elyse and Amy
---

Here's Elyse, Liz, Amanda, Helena and Amy
---

Brandy and Liz
---

Ferry puking over the balcony :)
---

Helena giving Ferry a hug ....
---

After ..... the gals laying down.
---