Tuesday, May 9, 2006

Oh Tulip, where art thou?

FOUR more days to Tulip Time (click on pic) .... YIPPEE! Will be going to it with Tom and Elyse, it is going to be so much fun, can't wait to see those wooden shoe-be-dos ;)

I had even more excitement when I came home ... the new BIGGER and BETTER memory card that I got for my camera finally came. It is a 2 GB card *HUGE GRIN* I am now able to take 975 high quality pics on that card. Before, I only had a 128 mb card (1000 mb = 1 GB) which could only hold a measely 64 pics .... SIXTY FOUR?!?!?! I seemed to be downloading and deleteting my beautiful pics and vids all the time, it was so frustrating! I don't think I will be running out of space anytime soon. I will be taking tons of pics when I'm in Holland ...... Michigan that is :)

And that was not the only package that arrived. I bought another battery for my camera. With that much space for pics, it would be a sin to run out of power. And because it does not use a regular alkaline battery, I'll be stuck if I ran out of battery. Not going to happen this time around! But we will see how good this Made in China battery last ...... pls don't let me run out of power, don't let me run out, don't let me run out .......