Monday, May 1, 2006

Happy Birthday Amir!

We celebrated Amir's birthday yesterday and I got so drunk, I puked. I guess it happens when u keep downing the shots of tequila and captain w/coke. I don't remember anything after I puked ..... I woke up in Ferry's bed, with Amir and Amanda in their's. It was bad, I don't think I will be drinking that much again for a while. I think the last time I puked was during my graduation party at Nikki's. All in all, I had a great time ..... here are some pics of the nite b4 I became too wasted :)

Here's Me, Amanda, Robbie, Tom and Chris

Same gang with Elyse.

Tequila shot time!

And here is a video of Amir opening his gift .... he seems pretty excited about it! What's with the lemon that appears to be lodged in his mouth permanently? :)



Here's them with Nikki after Amir(with the lemon) got his gift.

Bryan and his gf Elyse :)

Nikki and Andres

Amber and her fiance (I don't know his name ...oops)