Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Don't eat @ an Italian Restaurant .....

There has been another case of food poisoning this weekend. More than 200 ppl reported being sick after eating at Bravo. The voluntarily closed down the restaurant to clean the whole place from top to bottom.

It is pretty sad as I really like this restaurant. It has a very nice atmosphere and is a great date place. Don't think I would feel safe going to that restaurant again ......

Just in the begining of this year, there was another case of food poisoning at another Italian restaurant. This one was west Lansing, Bravo was east Lasing. At that restaurant, more than 400 reported being sick after eating there ......

Geeze, it is really scary considering that I work in a food service industry. I try to be as sanitary as possible but I know that some ppl don't. I have seen ppl wash their disposable gloves instead of throwing them away. What about those who would blow their nose and then open a door ..... eewww. Cough right infront of food, lick their fingers and then handle a untensil on the salad bar ..... We try to catch ppl and tell them to wash their hands but u can't keep an eye on everyone.

I don't want to be in the middle of a food poison outbreak, just imagine of the lawsuits that the 2 restaurants have and will receive.

Wonder who is next on the list? The Olive Garden? DeLuca's? I love all the italian restaurants! *SOB* I guess it is Mama Rosa's for authentic Italian food then :)