Thursday, May 4, 2006

Penny Etiquette

Ok people, the penny bowl we have there is for u to take one, maybe 2 pennies, so that I would be able to round up your change. Take 3 and I might give u a look, take 4 and I will definately give u an evil eye. You are not supposed to take more than the penny change u are getting! Let me explain ..... If your change is going to be $*.*7 (u are getting TWO pennies BACK) u cannot take THREE pennies to round up your change. You are suppose to take the change and then LEAVE ME the 2 pennies damn it! Stop taking my pennies! There are ppl who constantly taking my pennies and I don't recall them ever leaving any. When u take, u must leave, it keeps the world balanced (ok, it's a little extreme) but the reason my penny bowl is always empty is b'cos ppl keep taking more than they should and not leaving any.

Oh, lets not forget those ppl who takes more than 4 pennies, those are the unforgivable! They would dump out the bowl that I took so long to accumulate and say "there u go". I've had customers give me more than $0.10 in pennies from MY penny bowl! AAARRRRGGGGGGG!!!!!!! Unless u have absolutely no $ left, u are dead broke and starving, u should not be taking that many pennies from me! "I don't want to break into my $20" is NOT an excuse! Don't u feel guilty taking that many pennies from me?
It is not free money, it is courtesy money. Keep taking more than u should and we will stop leaving the pennies out and keep them in our cash tills!