Tuesday, May 23, 2006

I'm so screwed ......

I don't know which bag I like better :) Abt a mth back, I got the new catalog from Coach with some preview stuff and I decided that I like the bag pictured below and was prob going to get it when it hits the stores. Don't want to wait for the factory outlets as u never know which bags end up there and when. The last few times I went to the store, there wasn't really anything new.

After checking the website almost everyday, it finally appear but then there were also OTHER bags that were not in the catalog ...... now I can't decide ...... help?

Ok, I like this one because it is a bigger tote bag and I need the room for all my crap. The straps are a little shorter that I would have like but I think I should still be able to put it over my shoulder ....

Next option ...
This one is so cute and have the longer straps that I like ..... but it is not much bigger than the current bag that I have. Note: It is the same price as the previous bag .....

Lastly .....
I like the tie dye fabric and this one is roomy too. For some reason the shape of it reminds me of a LV bag? I'm prob wrong. This one is slightly cheaper than the other 2.

According to the website, the only place that has it in MI is about 45mins away. Nothing within my area ..... DAMN! I really want to see them and maybe that will help my decision better. I CANNOT wait till I go to Vegas ..... it's too far away! :( Sounds like I have to make a road trip.

So what do all u other Coach fanatics think? Which one do u like? (click on the pic and it is a direct link to the bags for a closer look) Maybe there is another bag that u think I should get? Come on, help me spend my gift cards! :)